We had our monthly doctors appointment on Tuesday and things went really well. I had the doctor do an ultrasound because a few weeks ago I was in a car accident and wanted to make sure everything was ok. He thought that would be a good idea so he took us in and we started watching our little guy move around. My doctor kept moving the ultrasound around my tummy and said "We found out it was a girl right?" The look on Brandon & my face was probably classic to see. We both told him no that it was a little boy. He kept telling us "No, I'm pretty sure its a girl. I don't see any male parts." I watched the color practically drain from Brandon's face! We kept looking at the screen trying to find some kind of a sign that he was wrong but he kept skipping over it. Finally after a few minutes of torturing us he told us he was kidding and we got to see the little "male part"! He is still a boy! Whew! Brandon was starting to sweat there for a minute! We also got to see his face. I am thinking he might have my chipmunk cheeks! Here is a picture of his cute little face. He will have chubby cheeks no doubt about it!

No comments:
Post a Comment