8.13.2008

Another Baby Shower!


I am so spoiled I know! I had my baby shower with Brandon's side of the family and we had a lot of fun! We played a few hard games like drinking 4 oz out of a baby bottle (so much harder than you'd think. It left cankers in my mouth!), you couldn't use the word "Baby" (hard when you are opening BABY gifts!), and we had name tags with weird names like 'Brush' and if someone called you by your real name they had to put their change in my little guys piggie bank! By then end of the party Aunt Karis & Nicole were broke! lol Thanks for the donations! I got so many wonderful things that will help me take care of my little one so thank you to all of you who came and for the wonderful gifts! I appreciate them so much! I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get another car seat?
I am so stinkin excited!
I will see you Friday, I will call you to see what time.