
Yes, I am one of those poor sad women who is obsessed with this movie! I went and saw it Friday with my mom and mother-in-law then again with my girls on Saturday and I want to go see it again! It was different from the book of course movies always are but I absolutely loved it! There is just something about it that captures me. Brandon doesn't want to see it cause he thinks its Robert Pattison that I like but its not. Edward in my mind was different then the movie but I think Pattison did an excelent job. The reason I like Edward is because he has this presence about him. He's intense, mysterious, romantic and these are the traits every women want in their men right! I loved it! I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out!
2 comments:
I definitely want to go see it again. And I can't wait for the next one too!
Lets Go!!!
Babies can stay with Daddys...they can hang out and we can go to the Syracuse theater that is close.
Post a Comment