Men and women are so completely different in their way of thinking! Example: Brandon has been wanting a certain item for quite some time and has been talking about it (rather obsessing over it) a ton lately. He told me he had looked online and found this cetain item at a store near my work. I told him we could go LOOK at it during lunch. He came picked me up and we headed to the store. The sales guy he'd talked to pulled it out and began showing us all the features it came with and explained a little bit about it. Brandon looked at me then the sales guy and said "Ok. We'll take it." I was SHOCKED! I asked the sales guy to excuse us so we could talk it over. I told him we came to just LOOK at it and not buy it. He shot back with "Why would I come to just LOOK at it if I wasn't going to get it?" See for me, I can shop around and just LOOK at things and not buy them. Brandon on the other hand isn't going to go shopping just to LOOK and not buy. He thinks thats ridiculous and pointless.
Another example: I recently blogged that I have a load of house improvements that I am excited about doing. I have been looking at ideas and shopping/looking online for decor. I told Brandon I got paid today and this was how the conversation went....
Brandon: "Yay! So I can spend money now?"
Me: "No spending money".
Brandon:"Then I guess there is no money for decor."
Me: "I can shop just not buy."
Brandon: "Your idea of shopping is very different from my own!"
That's a big Ol' DUH!! Men ARE from Mars and women are definitely from Venus!
2 comments:
Oh goodness! Keep thinking this: "I want to stay home with my baby." so no spending money. Brandon needs to think like that. Maybe if the grandmas' said they won't tend anymore then HE would have to stop spending cause you wouldn't be getting paid. :) Good luck. Men are difficult!!!! what was it he bought?
Haha, my husband and I are the complete opposite on this subject!! He likes to shop around and wait and save, and I am not able to wait a single minute for something I find that I want!
Post a Comment