5.06.2009

Blog Help

I have a tendancy to get sick of things very quickly as I've mentioned before! That's why I am constantly changing my blog background! The only problem is I can't change the color of the background where my writing is. When I go to the fonts & colors portion, I change it to a differnet color but nothing happens. I've tried changing it on a differnt computer but still nada. Does anyone know how to fix this little hiccup? Its very flusterating! <-------- My new word! lol New news with Sawyer: He's got 3 teeth now! The two on the bottom and a new one on top. Its not either of the front two teeth, which is the 'norm'. He got the one right next to the front right tooth! Its adorable and kinda funny at the same time! I love his little teefers! Until he bites that is! :) Last night, I tried that Burrito El Grande recipe and I loved it! I am not a fan of Mexican food but thought I'd try something different. It was great and so simple!
I have to say its sooo nice to have Brandon home at nights now! Its so great because now I don't have to worry about Sawyer not getting enough attention cause I have to cook dinner. I've been able to cook dinner while Brandon plays with him which is such a huge help! I've missed spending time with him at nights! He's such a wonderful husband and father! I'm so glad to have him!

3 comments:

LisAway said...

I think your problem is that you have two different templates going at the same time. One of them has the black background, and until you get rid of the template, you won't be able to change it (most templates make it so you can't change the background color from the one set in the template).

If I were you I would go into blogger cusomize. Click on "pick new template" I'm not positive, but I think this will replace the pyzam one, which is what I think you're trying to get rid of. Choose one of the templates that is called minima. Hit save and see what you come up with.

I'm not sure about the new background. If it is one of those codes that you just enter as HTML Javascript in the sidebar, it should show up perfectly after you change to minima template. If not, try installing it again.

I'm not that great with this stuff, but that's what I'd try. . . :)

LisAway said...

(email me if that didn't make sense or you have questions) (assuming nobody else comes up with better advice. . .)

Anonymous said...

the writting is much better. Now I can read it better. It was so large before. If you ever want help designing a background I can help you and you can have whatever color of font you want cause it will be your creation. They are harder to keep changing though.