Weekends are just too short!
Just a reminder to vote for my adorable son for the BABY IDOL contest on Kosy.com! Go to this website... http://www.kosy.com/pages/baby_idol/ Click VOTE NOW. His picture is #45! Thanks!
Before I get into our weekend activities I just have to say WE PAID OF OUR CAR!! Woop Woop! I am so excited! One less payment to make every month! Feels good to officially OWN our car now!
Well, Brandon went to Butler Canyon to go do some canyoneering for his buddy's bachelor party. They headed down Friday night and hiked all day Saturday. Brandon had a lot of fun and made me want to go! They hiked, repelled, rock climbed, and had to jump into freezing cold pools!! That part didn't sound like much fun but the rest I'd love to do. I am waiting on our friend Jake to send us some video footage from their trip. Once he sends them, I'll post some.
I went out with my friends Friday night and it was a fun. I had to bring Sawyer cause I didn't have a babysitter.... Man, being the only one with a baby makes you feel kinda out of place. It was nice to see my girls tho.
Saturday, Nikki flew into town! I was so thrilled! We haven't seen her since March and Sawyer has grown a ton during those 3 months! We went bowling Saturday night and it was a riot! My grandma was our little cheerleader! She was adorable!
Here are some pictures from the weekend.



1 comment:
Only one with a baby?? You should hang out with us, lol, the ones who don't have babies in my group feel out of place! lol! I of course have more kids than the rest, but most everyone we hang out with has kids now. :)
As far as advice... I will write you on facebook if I ever figure out again how to structure my life!! lol
Post a Comment