6.10.2009
Its Official
I have 3 weeks left until I will no longer be an employee of the State! I went into my boss and handed him my resignation letter. He was not very enthusiastic about me wanting to stay home with my baby but said he was happy for me but the selfish side of him was not so happy! He said they were going to miss me (which started my water works) and we are going to have to celebrate for the next 3 weeks! It will be difficult leaving my guys. I've worked here for 3 years and have spent a lot of time with them. They have become my other family kinda. I will miss them all very much. Its been a good 3 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so funny that you are the only girl! Good for you. You need to stay home and watch the milestones before they are all gone.
Post a Comment