Friday, we went to Brandon's best friends wedding. We went to their sealing early in the morning at the Draper temple. What a beautiful temple! It is always so wonderful to go to a sealing. The words of the sealer were so inspirational. The memories of our own sealing came flooding back to me while we watched Jake and Melissa be sealed for time and eternity. I'm so happy for them! They make an adorable couple! Being in the temple with my eternal partner next to me brought such warmth and joy to my heart! It was a good reminder of all the promises we made to one another the day we got sealed. No until death do we part. We are together for Time and all eternity! Gives me the warm fuzzies! :0)
We saw Transformers 2:Revenge of the fallen and I liked it. I don't think it got good reviews but I thought it was decent. I really liked the soundtrack too!

Sunday, we celebrated my grandma's birthday. She is so adorable! I made her an EXTRA chocolaty cake cause she LOVES her chocolate! I tried a new recipe and it turned out really moist and tasty! I think she likes it! We gave her a gift card to go buy some clothes cause she loves her shopping and some Dove chocolates with caramel! She was a happy camper! lol



She is just the cuttest thing ever! It was fun!Here are just some cute pics from the weekend.
Daddy holding Sawyer when he first woke up.


I love how he looks when he is asleep! So peaceful.
Oh yeah, I rented Confessions of a Shopaholic and I loved it! It was totally a chic flick but it was cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment