My last day of work was great! I felt like I did nothing but play around! Ok, I actuall worked for the first few hours but after that I just played! hehe In the morning I got things ready for interviews, did my last inspection on my building, then my supervisor and I went on our last Diet Coke run. Sad. One of my guys who is now retired came and brought all the stuff to make the dutch-oven meal. I helped with the chicken and veggies then helped taste the scones to make sure they were safe to eat. Man they were delicious! I love scones! We ate at noon and then the guys gave me two {2} huge maple donuts! I am a sucker for maple donuts! Mmmmmm. They also gave me a gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond. How sweet are they?! They are great! We all B.S'ed for a while and I got some great pictures.
7.07.2009
Last Day of Work
My last day of work was great! I felt like I did nothing but play around! Ok, I actuall worked for the first few hours but after that I just played! hehe In the morning I got things ready for interviews, did my last inspection on my building, then my supervisor and I went on our last Diet Coke run. Sad. One of my guys who is now retired came and brought all the stuff to make the dutch-oven meal. I helped with the chicken and veggies then helped taste the scones to make sure they were safe to eat. Man they were delicious! I love scones! We ate at noon and then the guys gave me two {2} huge maple donuts! I am a sucker for maple donuts! Mmmmmm. They also gave me a gift card to Bed Bath & Beyond. How sweet are they?! They are great! We all B.S'ed for a while and I got some great pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment