I gave Sawyer his 2nd hair cut today! I have him sit in my mom's sink so he can look in the mirror at himself but he learned how to turn on the sink!!! lol Lil' naughty boy! When he was born his hair was very strawberry almost more red. When I cut his hair this last time, I think I cut off the last of his 'baby hair'. He looks like he is bald cause his hair is going so white! Its adorable! My cute lil stinker pot! He's getting so big its blowing my mind. When he stands on his tippy toes he can almost look out my mom's living room window! He's climbing on EVERYTHING! He's learned to go up and down stairs {with supervision of course} he's talking so much more and is as quick as lightening! You will turn your head for 1/2 a second and ZOOOOOOM he's out of sight doing something he shouldn't be!! lol He LOVES Taya {our dog} and thankfully she is really good with him. He Loves his blanket still, LOVES going for rides on 4-wheelers, and babbling as much as he possibly can! It still amazes me how much love I have for this sweet little spirit of ours! I loved my dog when I got her. I never thought I would love anything as much as I did her than Brandon and I started dating and I never felt so much love. He filled my life with so much love I knew it couldn't be possible to feel anymore than I did with him. I still feel that much love with my husband but once our little boy came I was astounded that my heart was capable of holding more love! No words can even describe..... He's such a blessing!

Look at those precious innocent eyes! If you look closely you can see a little piece of heaven shining through in those lil' baby blues!
2 comments:
and I bet now you can't imagine loving another child as much as you love him but your heart just keeps growing and loving even more. It's amazing!
Absolutely! I'd say ALL of Heaven! Kiss him for Aunt Marilyn.
Post a Comment