Brandon and I were out raking leaves and had Sawyer all bundled up. He did actually play in the leaves but that was of course before we got the camera out. He loves his little boots tho! Hasn't quite gotten use to the gloves or the beanie but he will.... hopefully! I love fall! I am kinda sad that it is going to be snowing here shortly but it will be fun to play with Sawyer in the snow! I think he'll like snow.
I love fall. i do i do. I also love that you enjoy my blog.. sometimes i feel like an idiot, but i post personal things.. you know? oh well, we all take risks. i just hope that it helps someone, which it has, for that i'm thankful.
1 comment:
I love fall. i do i do. I also love that you enjoy my blog.. sometimes i feel like an idiot, but i post personal things.. you know? oh well, we all take risks. i just hope that it helps someone, which it has, for that i'm thankful.
Post a Comment