Last night, we celebrated Kelli's birthday at good Ol Olive Garden! It was so dang delicious! I exercised extra hard on Wednesday and Thursday just so I could eat all that wonderful high calorie food! It was marvelous! I even got to eat my favorite dessert Black Tie Mousse Cake! Ahhhhh! Kelli got to tell us all about her wedding planning drama. I feel her pain! Plus, Caroline gave her some good advice on trying to help her overcome her constant fatigue she has been feeling. Its so nice to have a nurse friend!! It was nice to get together and talk, giggle, and eat! We have a lot of good memories at Olive Garden!
Today is going to be kinda of a pain since I ate all that stuff at O.G. I am going to have to work my little butt off to get rid of maybe a quarter of the calories I ate! It was so worth it though!
2 comments:
Oh that sounds delicious!! I think you and I are A LOT a like with the eating/working it off stuff!! I am a fool for chocolate and even reading the name of that cake is making my stinking mouth water!!! I'm glad you got to go out and have fun with your friends. It's always nice to have some girl time!!
Does your friend have a photographer yet? when is she getting married? In June I am having a special for engagement photos.
Post a Comment