1.27.2010

My New Purchase

I did it. I bought the Sketchers Shape-Ups. I know, I know they really aren't very attractive looking but they are WAY comfy! I was amazed by how comfortable they actually were. Putting them on the first time was kinda strange. They make you kinda rock {if that makes any sense}. I have been exercising regularly and the shoes I have been wearing are very uncomfortable. I got paid for babysitting my niece and nephews so I decided Hey why not?! Even if they do look kinda weird or they don't really help tone you up at least they are comfortable. That is what is important! We'll see how well they work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what those are but I'm going to google it now...

Anonymous said...

I want some of those. I have for a while but everyone laughs at me for wanting them.

Anonymous said...

They sound really cool. Let me know how they work!