2.21.2010

Party Pics

The party was a success! We had a great time. Lots of yummy food, good conversation, and played some fun games! I don't know why I was so worried. My family is great! Here is a few pics... We had a good time and I am pretty sure our dad was watching us and smiling!

Here are some pics of my Easter decor I put up {yes its early but I love Easter} and some other little improvements we did this weekend....


My bare basement walls before

This is after. Not much, just candle sconces but it helped.

My kitchen door without a border around it

Now with a border! Looks so much nicer! Really enhanced the door! My poor honey had so many little honey dos this weekend! He did a great job!

1 comment:

kim said...

Looks like you had fun with your family! I love getting together with my family. CUTE Spring decorations!