3.12.2010

Movies

So we watched a few movies this week. First, we rented The Hurt Locker. In my opinion every adult American NEEDS to see this movie. I say adult because it does have strong language. Heck, if I were doing what they were doing I'd be saying some pretty nasty words too. It will give you a new respect for what our troops do. I was sitting on the edge of my seat most of the movie. I say most because I didn't like the ending. The rest of the movie is really good though. Won a bunch of Academy Awards too.

Second movie we saw was Old Dogs. We saw this in theaters and loved it. It was just as good the second time around! I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself! Hilarious and a good family movie.

Third, we saw Alice In Wonderland. I LOVED IT! Yes, it was strange but that's what you get when you go see a Tim Burton film. I think he did an excellent job. We saw it in 3D and it was pretty dang cool. I would suggest that to people who enjoy his films or have an imagination.

2 comments:

kim said...

I just saw Alica in Wonderland in 3D today! It was so fun. I loved it. I need to see Old Dogs, I have heard that one is good!

Erika and Kevin said...

I loved Hurt Locker too! Kev's brother is an EOD in the Air Force! If I was his wife there is no way I could sleep at night! I would be way to worried! Kev's mom wouldn't watch the movie with us cause it would worry her to much but it was way good! It totally gives you a new respect for what are troops do! Kev's brother told us some pretty grousome stuff he saw in Iraq, I don't know how they could do that for a living, but I respect them for it!