4.21.2010

"He Drank What????"

Here is our little sick story of what Sawyer drank on Monday.... It was a perfect beautiful day outside. It was hot enough I thought I would break out Sawyer's little pool from last year and let him splash around in it. I put warm house water in it and he loved playing in his pool. He had already had a fairly large poop that morning so I thought I was safe to take off his diaper and let him play in the nude. Again he LOVED splashing around especially in the nude. Now, he has this bad habit of drinking the water in his bath tub (EW I know) and of course he did the same thing with his pool water. I kept trying to keep him from doing it but he just kept drinking from his pool. He put rocks in his pool, grass, and even a potato bug. After a few hours of him playing, I noticed his pool had turned kinda dark.... kinda brownish. I noticed him drinking it again so I ran over and pulled him out and once he was out up floated some little brown 'logs'. He'd been drinking water in his pool that had poop in it!!! Oh yeah, I wigged out! I dumped out the water in his pool and ran him into the shower. I scrubbed him twice. Then I called Wee Care to ask what I should do about it. Thankfully they said that since he was up on all his shots he should be ok but if he started having tummy issues (diarrhea, vomiting, etc) then to bring him in. Thankfully he hasn't had any issues that I have noticed. Next time we play in the pool he will be wearing a diaper the whole time! lol

On another subject, Brandon and I went out on a date and we saw "Date Night"

Oh my goodness I loved it! I was laughing so dang hard tears were streaming down my face! Loved it!

Brandon and I also signed up for a co-ed softball team. Scary! lol I am not a great player and I get so nervous when I am up to bat. I totally panic. Last night was our first game and we slaughtered! The first inning we were 15! The end score was 19 to 9! Woot woot! Brandon even scored a homer! He's so dang hot! Watching him hit and watching those little Speedy Gonzalez legs go is awesome!

Today is going to be interesting. We take Sawyer into the surgeon at 3pm. We are going to see what he has to say and then go from there. We both don't want Sawyer to have surgery but if its necessary, what else can we do??

3 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

sick sick sick:)

kim said...

LOL, I can't stop laughing! How disgusting and funny all at the same time! I am glad he is all right. :) And way to go with the softball team! How awesome it that!

Erika and Kevin said...

Oh my heck! lol to funny! I can't even tell you how many times ethan has pooped in the bath tub! I need to leave him in a diaper just to take a bath!