7.07.2010

Big Boy!

Sawyer is getting so stinking big! Its killin me. A couple weeks ago, Brandon bought a little toddler bed at a garage sale for $7. I have been looking online for a while for one and he saw it for cheap so he bought it. I didn't really love it. Its blue and red and plastic.... not what I was wanting for his big boy bedroom. I tried having him sleep in it and he wouldn't have anything to do with it. I thought I would put it on KLS for cheap and sale it but my mom told me she would keep it at her house. Brillant idea! I decided Monday I would put the bed in my car and take it to my mom's Tuesday morning. We moved it out in the living room. I decided I would give it a shot and get Sawyer's crib matress and bedding just to see if he would lay in it. He did. He got in laid down and said "night night." I was shocked. Brandon suggested we put it back in his room and see if he would still sleep in it. He did! He slept in it all night long! I was absolutely amazed! He had no problems! He even slept in it last night and is sleeping in it right now! Dang he is growing sooo fast. I remember my mom telling me that time flies when you get older and I always thought "yeah sure mom". Now I am realizing she was right. Too fast. I am so proud of my little boy!

1 comment:

kim said...

Toddler bed for $7?!! Score!!! What a big boy - he is so cute!!