I know I say this .... A LOT but I can't believe how fast time goes. Monday for "family night" we took down Sawyer's crib! Its nuts! It seems like yesterday I brought him home and now he is sleeping in a big boy bed.
Brandon had Sawyer help him take down the crib to help complete the transition from crib to big boy bed even tho he has been in it for two weeks. He was such a big helper!Look.... ITs a toddler room instead of a baby's room. So sad and yet its awesome at the same time!
i did not know you had a blog until now!! can we be blogging friends please?? your family is so cute!! if you want, you can check out my blog at jkrindy.blogspot.com. it's pretty boring :)
4 comments:
It is kinda shocking how quickly little bugs grow.
WOW, he is getting so big! Awww, Sawyer is so cute. I am sure it's bittersweet. :)
i did not know you had a blog until now!! can we be blogging friends please?? your family is so cute!! if you want, you can check out my blog at jkrindy.blogspot.com. it's pretty boring :)
Nice g's, Brandon. haha
Post a Comment