9.15.2010

Peter Cetera Concert

I forgot to put up pics of the zoo and the Peter Cetera concert I went to! Friday, the day after Sawyer's birthday Brandon and I decided we'd take him to the zoo. It was lots of fun and there were hardly any people there which was so nice!

Later that night I went to see Peter Cetera with my mom, Steven, and Kelly! My mom won tickets to see him on the radio. I swear this woman wins once a month. its nuts! The show was great as long as he was singing. When he tried to talk to the crowd I seriously wanted to throw something at him. He was annoying. Love his music but he is kind of a Dbag. We sat at the very back so if we wanted to see we had to stand up. I took some pics of him but you can't really tell its him. OH had the night was freezing so I wore a SNUGGLIE! Oh yeah baby!

1 comment: