Had Sawyer's 2 year well check up and he is getting so dang big!
Weight:27 lbs = 40th Percentile
Height:35.5 inches = 80th Percentile
I have to say I am so thrilled that his weight has improved so much. Just 6 months ago he was in the 10th percentile. I was afraid he was going to have to have surgery that would make it so he would no longer be able to vomit. EVER. Yes, it may sound like a good thing but it would be horrible on his body. We vomit for a reason and to not ever be able to??? What would happen? I am horrified to even think about it. Thankfully our prayers were answered. We went to see my mother-in-law's brother-in-law who is a chiropractor and he was able to give me some total biotics and chewable enzymes that have improved his reflux and in turn made him much healthier!! I am so grateful he was able to help us and that the Lord truly heard our prayers. He still has the reflux but we are able to manage it so much better now! So grateful!! Words can't begin to explain!
1 comment:
That's so great!!! I'm so glad he's gotten better. Max is now in the 60th percentile for weight, which is a MIRACLE too! He was only 10 lbs at his 6 month checkup, but now at his 9-month he was 21 lbs. Reflux can be a scary thing, I'm so glad our little ones didn't have to have surgery!
Post a Comment