11.22.2010
14 Week Appointment
I had my 14 week appointment on Friday and we were able to find out the sex of ONE of the babies. We are having ourselves another sweet and precious boy! I can't even wait! Sawyer will have a little buddy to rough up! Oh it makes my heart sing! I wish the other little stinker pot of a baby would have showed us their goods so I could do the rest of the planning but alas, it is a mystery! Hopefully by the time we go in next month we will be able to see the one on top! It was pretty funny cause our little boy was very open about showing us his goods! He was like "Hey mom! Here I am!!! In all my glory!" Sawyer was the same way! I am going to try to find a way to post the ultrasound video cause its really amazing how much they have grown and just to see them! The human body is truly amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! That is so much fun! Can't wait to find out what the other one is!
WAHOO!!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait!
Congrats!! Hopefully it's not long till you know what the other one is! I'm so excited for you!!
wow that's cool you already found out. hope you know the other one soon
Post a Comment