Had my 18 week appointment yesterday and we think we know what the other baby is but my doctor still isn't 100%. She thinks its a girl. The baby showed us a good shot of herself and none of us saw boy parts but she said when I get my BIG ultrasound they will be able to tell me for sure what it is. Bah. I wish I knew 100% right now. I am going to say its a girl until i hear other wise. I won't be upset if its another boy though. I'll be happy with whatever I am given!
Good news, I have started to gain some weight! Yay! I probably won't be saying that long but right now its good! The doctor asked if I could feel the babies moving around and I can't really and she was surprised. She thinks that my placenta is in the front of my belly and that is why I can't feel them yet but they were sure moving a ton! She said within a few weeks I should start to feel them more and more. I can't wait for that! It always make me nervous to go into the doctor cause I felt them for a while then I couldn't anymore so I always panic and think there are problems. Nope! They are growing well and they are both 8 ounces! My targeted ultrasound is schedule for January 13th and that is where they do all the checking and measuring and in 4D! My doctor said we will know for sure when we do that ultrasound what they both are. Wish I didn't have to wait that long but its how the cookie is crumbling! Things are going well still so I am so grateful!
5 comments:
i'm excited to here the for sure. that would be really cool to have one of each though.
I am so beyond excited for you! That will be fun to have one of each but two boys would be double fun, too :) I love it!
Oh my goodness! How exciting! You will love having a girl! That will be sooo awesome to have one of each! Saywer is going to have so much fun! I am so extremely excited for you guys! Yeah!! Twins! Let me know if there is anything you need at all! I would love to help with anything!
btw I LOVE your family picture above!! You have such a beautiful family! Your little boy is so stinkin cute!
You are so cute! I am sooo thrilled for you and those super cute twins. :)
Post a Comment