12.12.2010

Comfort Food

Found this recipe and made it last night. I LOOOOOOVE these kinds of potatoes! I could have eaten the whole 13X9 pan full! With pleasure! :)

Cheesy Potato Casserole
Ingredients:
1 bag contry style hash browns
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups shredded cheese
2 cups corn flakes, crushed
3 green onions, chopped
1/2 cups melted butter

To Make:
Mix soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, green onions, and cheese in large bowl. Add hash browns and stir to combine and place in a greased 13X9 pan. Top with butter/corn flake mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes!
DIVINE!

1 comment:

Erika and Kevin said...

Oooo I love these kind of potatoes as well! I don't know about you, but when I was prego with my boy I craved potatoes like crazy! Have you found out if both your babies are boys yet?