I called my doctor yesterday with a few concerns of mine with the pregnancy and didn't love the response I got back. First of all, I have had major major charlie horse cramps in my right side the last 2 weeks or so. Just about every night and they wake me up. Seems like no matter how I stretch they don't go away. Real pain in the side. So my doctor said to eat more bananas. Well DUHH!! Been doing that ever since I started having the problem and its not helping. So she said it is probably because I was so sick before and unable to retain many nutrients that the babies have taken all the potassium and calcium from my body. Lil' stinkers. Thankfully, I am able to take my prenatal vitamins now without being horribly sick so hopefully that will help along with eating a little more balanced high potassium/calcium diet. That particular concern wasn't anything too major. The other concern I have been having is that my heart seems to race all of the sudden when I am doing absolutely nothing and after it slows to a 'normal' pace again I feel completely drained. I told her about that and she was much more concerned about that. She said I need to start monitoring my heart rate when it starts to accelerate and if it goes over 120/minute for longer than about 5-10 minutes I will need to be seen by a cardiologist. FREAKY! Babies sure take a lot out of the body! lol Hopefully everything stays normal and I am just overreacting. (crossing fingers)
Other than those few little things I am feeling better! Haven't vomited in over 2 weeks and all 3 Thanksgiving dinners stayed down! Yay! I am going to have to take another picture of my belly cause in the past month I have doubled in size! lol I know I have 2 babies in there so I should expect it but it is still nuts!Thanksgiving this year was interesting. I was very VERY moody. Holidays are hard since my dad isn't here. It seems to always bring a heavy cloud when I think about him not being here. I know he wouldn't want to any of us to be sad but at times is difficult. On Thanksgiving Brandon, Sawyer, And I went and saw Tangles. LOOOOVED this movie! So dang cute! Probalby one of the best animated shows we have seen in theaters in a while. I will definitely be buying it when it comes out!
This week has been busy! I decided to try to go shopping Thanksgiving night but ended up going home about an hour later cause it just was too crazy to be worth it. So instead I went shopping for three hours this week and got about 90% of my shopping done! Awesomeness! I still have a few other little things to get but most everyone is taken care of. Gotta love being done early. I also went and saw Burlesque this week. Wow! I loved that show! Didn't expect to but I was shocked at how much I loved it! The music was awesome, the dancing was great and I didn't even mind Cher being in it or the fact that Christina couldn't act a bit. Going to be buying that movie and probably the sound track as well! Wanna go see that again Saturday!
Sawyer got a black eye this week. He was running away from grandpa Max and of course wasn't watching where he was going and smacked right into the corner of the pool table. BIG OWIE! Left quite a mark but thankfully it is only a brusie and not split open. He has been so funny lately. His talking is improving so much that sometimes is surprises me! He has also been saying "My mommy." or "My daddy." its so dang cute! Potty training is still a mess though! He is at least starting to tell me when he goes potty. Its after the fact but still he will come tell me. His reflux has been kept in check for the past little while which still amazes me. Now that I have said that he will probably wake up with reflux tonight but that's just how it goes! lol His eating has been horrid though. It seems like he just doesn't want to take the time to eat. He's just too busy! Stinker. He has also learned out to open our bedroom door! He is a nightmare to put down at night now that he knows he can get out of his bed. He opens and shuts his door a million times and if we shut our door he will do the same things to our door. I try so hard not to laugh but its just funny sometimes! The day after Thanksgiving we headed to the cabin and it snowed a ton so we were able to make a sledding track and do some sledding. Well, it was more everyone else was sledding while I was standing around taking pictures! Sawyer loved it though!
He sure loves the snow!
3 comments:
sorry you've been having some problems. hopefully it will get better. my husband is jealous... he really wants twins.
Sheena I love you! Hang in there! If you need anything let me know!
Hopefully things get better soon!
P.S. I LOVE your new pic at the top! So cute!! :)
Post a Comment