Today, I got an early text message from my friend Michelle saying her and her daughter were going to go to the Treehouse Children's Museum in Ogden and wanted to know if we wanted to go! I had never heard of it but it sounded fun and I am always up for taking Sawyer out and about to run some energy out so we got ready as quick as possible and headed out. When we got there I was amazed at how many fun things there were to do! Each room is a wonderful new adventure for kids to experience! Sawyer enjoyed the music room and LOVED the train room! He liked the others too but just seemed to enjoy those two the best! Here are some cute pics I got of him and Tabitha (Taffia as Sawyer calls her!)....



















Such a fun little place to take the little ones! Can't wait to go again!
4 comments:
I LOVE That place and need to take my kids there again! we should defiantly plan a time to go again! We have made Ethan a "Listening" Chart and once he gets it filled with stickers we asked him what he wants to do for achieving that and he said he wants to go to the tree house museum! He loves that place, I though for sure he would say the Dinosaur museum, but nope The Tree House Museum!
Awww, cute pics! I can't wait to take Ellie there!
looks like so much fun. another thing to do when we visit utah
He is getting so big! What on earth are you going to do with Twins:):) ha, as if you don't already wonder!
Post a Comment