Now I know Thanksgiving isnt here yet but I just couldn't wait! We put up our Christmas tree last night! We had to do a lot of rearranging of our furniture, but I like it! The tree is right in the middle of our bay window! We havent put any ornaments on it yet but I think I will try to do that this weekend!
Brandon got home early from work which was so nice, so we ate dinner, went on a walk, then put up the tree and had cookies! It was a good night! Sawyer loves the tree! I love Thanksgiving and a lot of people may think I'm trying to do off with it by putting my tree up already but I really am not. I am just getting into the holiday season! The tree just adds a sparkle and extra excitement for me! Hooray for holidays!
1 comment:
Remember when we were bloggin friends, me neither. Punk. You just had to have a bazillion babies it get so busy;)
Post a Comment