We were suppose to have our pictures taken by Brandon's sister-in-law but we found our funds were a little tight so we had to do them ourselves. It was tough. We were able to get a few so here they are..... Please remember we are not photographers!!
You did a great job! These look great. So cute!! I love that Taln is so much bigger than Harper. He's already a BIG brother like Sawyer! :) Super sweet kids!!
3 comments:
You did a great job! These look great. So cute!! I love that Taln is so much bigger than Harper. He's already a BIG brother like Sawyer! :) Super sweet kids!!
So cute. I love the one with the three of them in a row. Adorable!
Oh my heck look at how big they are getting! What a beautiful family you have! You did such a good job taking their pictures!
Post a Comment