My babies are 1! Ahhhh! How did that happen already? I never thought I'd make it a year but its gone by so fast for me. On their birthday we went to the zoo. Its was fun and there were very few people so that was nice. The kids got the carousel all to themselves! We had a birthday party on Saturday and it was great! The babies dug into their cake and had a hay day! I had lots of family come which was wonderful! Here are a few pics from the party...
First the Decor... (the lighting doesn't do it justice)
The food
Its so nuts my kids are 1 and Sawyer is 3 1/2. Where has time gone?! Taln is walking and Harper is starting to take a few steps here and there. I tell ya these kids are so amazing! I'm so blessed to be their mommy! I love them all so much words can't even express!
1 comment:
Happy birthday to my first cousins once removed :) How big they all are now! You're such an amazing mom Sheena, I always love reading your posts. And this one had the great plus of seeing my other cousins and Nana!
Post a Comment