4.25.2008

Why God Created Little Boys...

God made a world out of his dreams,
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,
Prairies and plains and wooded land,
Then paused and thought, "I need someone to stand
On top of the mountains, to conquer the seas,
Explore the plains and climb the trees,
Someone to start out small and grow,
Sturdy, strong like a tree" and so...
He created boys, full of spirit and fun,
To explore and conquer, to romp and run,
With dirty faces, banged up chins,
With courageous hearts and boyish grins.
When He had completed the task He'd begun
He surely said, "That's a job well done."
We are being blessed with a beautiful boy!

3 comments:

Kade and Elisa Clark said...

Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you guys! Well i think i don't know about having a little Brandon Running around! :) JK we love ya Brandon and he will be an a dorable litttle guy! Hopefully ours will not be too far away from yours! Love ya guys!

Brooke said...

I was telling my mom today that when I think of you two having a little boy all I can picture is a little boy at the Sand Dunes dressed in full motor cycle gear on one of those little motorcycles. You two will be the greatest parents. Congratulations.

LisAway said...

Hey, Sheena! Congratulations! It's me, your long lost cousin! Aren't you ten years old, or something? That is so crazy! I actually have been reading your blog, but I just noticed that I never comented before. Oops! I'm so happy that you blog and the we can keep up with you (and make up for the last nearly 20 years!!) I'm excited you're having a boy. We have 2 so far... (plus a girl)