I've started my weekly visits now and will be going in every Friday can you believe it?! I can't believe how fast its coming now. My doctor said that everything is going smoothly and I am already starting to efface and he is sitting head down in my pelvis (thankfully he's head down). I haven't started to dilate yet but he thinks that I might be starting to by the end of this week! This little boy may not wait until September to come. My doctor said that if my water breaks get to the hospital immediately and if my contractions become every 3-5 minutes lasting 60-90 minutes get in there too. I am getting to the point that I am ready for him though. He's sitting on a nerve in my back so I've been having a lot of back pain but other than that and being tired I feel great! I can't wait to hold him and see who he looks like! Everyone keeps asking about what his name is going to be but we still haven't decided. We'll have to see when we see him!
1 comment:
I CAN'T WAIT!
I'm; sure you can't either. It will be here before you know it and he will grow before you know it. Get all the rest you can cause you will want it later and can't have it. Well actually take the advice of "sleep when your baby does". I can't do that cause I have a 3 year old. I was just teary looking at Chloe and she is 5 weeks old. I guess what I am saying is time goes by too fast. Love ya!
Post a Comment