3.09.2009

6 Months Old

Today is Sawyer's 6 month birthday! He had his 6 month doctor appointment last Friday and here are his stats:
Weight: 15.14 lbs
Height: 26 3/4 inches
Head Circumference: 17.5 inches
Percentile: 70th
He is growing perfectly! His doctor was very amazed he was already crawling! He said he is a few months early to be crawling so start baby proofing immediately! The poor baby had to get shots so he hasn't beena happy camper lately. I was so grateful to hear that he is so healthy though. Its such a blessing. We've been so fortunate to have such a healthy boy!

I love this face that he does! Kills me!

3 comments:

Jake Garrett said...

Caption: Sawyer Schramm stares off into the distance as he daydreams of future toilet papering and general mischievousness (is that a word?)

Dream come true said...

Wow sheena he is a doll! I found your blog through jenny's
Laura Savage wheeler

Candace said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already crawling. Aren't they amazing. What a cutie!!! Hope you guys are doing great.