He did it! He's figured out how to army crawl! Kelly called me yesterday afternoon and was so excited I could hardly understand her! Once I understood what she was excited about I got soooo excited myself! We've been working with him every night and he's been so close to crawling for the past few weeks. We knew it wasn't going to be long until he grasped the concept! He's so smart! I am so proud of him! What a big boy he is!
He is 5 days from being 6 months old and he's learned to army crawl! Just amazes me! He had a bunch of toys laid out in front of him but didn't think any of them were worth crawling to until we busted out the remote control! Then he was alllll over it! lol What a man! ;0) Everyone tells me that once they get mobile its all over! He's going to be everywhere I can already tell!I guess I won't be leaving the dog dish down anymore! Better start baby-proofing the house!!
2 comments:
Oh!!! That's so fun!! They DO get into everything from here on out!! But you already knew that. He is so adorable!
Chloe does not crawl yet.
Post a Comment