I finally went and used my gift card for a massage at Massage Envy last night. Man was it awesome! I was pretty nervous when I was waiting to be taken back since it was my first time and I wasn't sure what to expect. The gal told me to strip down as much as I felt comfortable doing then lay face down on the bed. She began to work on my back and she was surprised how many knots and tension I had in my upper back and neck. She started to work them out and at first it felt nice but after a while I wanted to yell PLEASE STOP!! Good thing is I don't have too many of those knots left today! Even though the kneading of the knots wasn't too terribly pleasant, the rest of the massage was fantastic! I left feeling so relaxed and almost stress free.
I am a bit sore in my upper back and neck area today but I feel so lose and relaxed. The pain was definitely worth it! I recommend Massage Envy for anyone who is looking for a good priced wonderful massage! I will go back for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment