Thanks to my friend Liz, I have a new website obsession! She told me about foodgawker.com and I love it! Last night I made a yummy chili with cornbread recipe that I found on there! I have never made cornbread but think I am going to start making it more often! It was so easy and so dang good! The chili turned out great too! If you love to cook and find new recipes Foodgawker.com is a good site to check out!
After dinner, Brandon and I took Sawyer to Layton park to go feed the ducks bread! It was hilarious! As soon as he saw those ducks he started laughing so hard! We had to make sure to keep a good hold on him cause he was ready to go running into the water to chase after them! Brandon had Sawyer and was feeding some geese when all the sudden a huge herd of them came swarming them! It kind freaked Brandon out cause those geese were not afraid to walk right up to us. He stood up with Sawyer once they all came and swarmed them. It was fun and I think Sawyer enjoyed the duckies. I'll post the video of him going nuts over them when I get a chance. Its so hilarious!
1 comment:
I always feel like a pilgrim when I eat cornbread. yucko:)
Post a Comment