I am a HUGE vampire lover. Huge. I'm not ashamed to admit it. So I can't wait until Vampire Diaries airs again this fall! Course it premiers on Sawyers birthday. Thank goodness for DVR!
I have no shame in saying that Buffy will forever remain the only show I will ever watch about Vampires. Period. It was brilliant.. and that dang Twilight ruined vampires f-o-r-e-v-e-r although the last one was kinda cool. Aside from the fact that the wolf should be a wolf the whole time because he cannot act.
What did we learn? I am passionate about vampires.. who knew;) I'm glad you have a show to look forward to though.. sometimes that's the only thing that gets us through a pointless day.
I'm with you there. LOVING Vampire Diaries! Did you know that Season 1 came out on DVD this month??? I don't remember if it was today or last week. SO loving me some beautiful bad boys. :) I'm really thinking we have way more in common than we may have ever thought! LOL
And still bummed we missed your visit to the Northwest.
2 comments:
I have no shame in saying that Buffy will forever remain the only show I will ever watch about Vampires. Period. It was brilliant.. and that dang Twilight ruined vampires f-o-r-e-v-e-r although the last one was kinda cool. Aside from the fact that the wolf should be a wolf the whole time because he cannot act.
What did we learn? I am passionate about vampires.. who knew;) I'm glad you have a show to look forward to though.. sometimes that's the only thing that gets us through a pointless day.
I'm with you there. LOVING Vampire Diaries! Did you know that Season 1 came out on DVD this month??? I don't remember if it was today or last week. SO loving me some beautiful bad boys. :)
I'm really thinking we have way more in common than we may have ever thought! LOL
And still bummed we missed your visit to the Northwest.
Post a Comment