8.11.2010

Leaving For Vaca

We are getting ready to head out the door for our 5 day vacation. Am I panicking... Oh yeah. The longest I have been gone from Sawyer was 2 days but he was with his daddy so I wasn't worried. Not that his grandma's don't know what they are doing I am just super protective and paranoid! We had a trust done. That's how paranoid I am! Its good to be prepared right? I am sure nothing is going to happen and Sawyer will have a great time with his grandmas and we will have a great time in Seattle. But I want to say this: Goodbye Blogging friends/family. See you in 5 days!

1 comment:

Erika and Kevin said...

Ohh Lucky! I need a vacation! I have only been away from Ethan for one night and that was while I was at the hospital giving birth to kiley! And I was going crazy with just that one night! I can't imagine 5 days! But try to enjoy yourself! I know he has awesome grandma's!