1.01.2011

Happy New Year!

This New Year's Eve wasn't as fun as some we've had in previous years. Brandon, Sawyer, and I were all sicker than dogs! We rung in the New Year coughing, sneezing, fevered, achy, and just plain blah. Even though we were sick, Brandon bought us some tasty food to munch on so we had our own little Schramm Family Sick on New Year's Eve party! Got to eat crackers and cheese ball, shrimp, cocktail franks, veggie tray, chocolate, and good ol Sparkling Cider! As soon as 12:30 came around we were in bed! So not much excitement but it was nice being together as a family! I just hope this year is a great year! I know its going to be nuts but hopefully it is a great one too!

1 comment:

kim said...

Ohh, you poor thing. I remember one year I was SO sick on New Year's Eve and I was in bed by nine. So not fun. I am glad you at least got to enjoy some yummy food! Happy New Year! :)