So I am a sucker for pintrest! I absolutely think its one of the best things on the internet right now! I've gotten so many awesome ideas from it. I made 3 tutus for Harper...
Then I found how to make bath tub paints at home! You use shaving cream and food coloring! Brilliant and cheap! The consistancy is way better then regular paint too!
Found these how to make your own tracing patterns! I've been having Sawyer trace his ABC's as well as his name!
Him and I also made our own homemade Lava lamp out of oil, water, food coloring, and Alke selser! He loved it!
Tonight, we made a mini volcano! We had baking soda, vinegar, and food coloring! Sawyer Loooooved doing that and what a great way to incorporate some science! I HEART PINTREST! HUGE FAN!!







3 comments:
LOVE the tutus! Thanks again for the tutorial.
i'm a pinterest addict myself. so many great ideas
I want to follow you on Pinterest! pinterest.com/toomuchaubrey :)
Post a Comment