Its so interesting and miraculous to me how fast kids develop! Taln is learning how to crawl crawl! He has mastered the ability to go from crawling to sitting up too! He also got his 3rd tooth! Its kinda funny cause his tooth is on the bottom right side. Usually they get their top teeth in next. Eh, my kids aren't your everyday kids though! Least, I like to think they're not! Taln has also learned how to stand up on things! I walked in his room the other day to find him standing up in his crib! Thank goodness Brandon had lowered his bed! He is such a handfull and he's only 8 months old! He loves to crawl under and through things! The exercaucer, the jumperoo, my legs, the walkers.... he's a busy little boy! Very curious!
Harper girl is sick right now the poor dear. She still has no desire to start crawling at all but I am ok with that! She shakes her head back and forth which we like to call "crazy baby"! She also loves to play Patty cake and peek a boo! She has her two upper teeth coming in so that plus being sick is making her miserable. She just wants to be held constantly. I have gotten into a bad habit of making her tutus! They are so adorable and so easy! I've made 3 and I want to make tons more! When I brought the first one home and showed Brandon his first comment was "oh man, she's going to be such a girlie girl!" Probably! I still want her to be athletic though. She can be girlie but love to be athletic too! She's going to have to be to keep up with her brothers I'm thinkin!
Sawyer Bear is now a SUNBEAM!! I can't believe it! He did really well the first time he went into Sunbeams. He had a little harder time yesterday though. He's so dang cute! I love listening to him play and hearing his little imagination whip out things! Him and I went and played in the snow this weekend and made snow art! I got a water bottle and put food coloring in it and let him paint the snow! It looks like a clown got massacred in my front yard! It was fun though. He likes to help me feed the babies too! I found a site on pintrest that you can print out your own letters, words, or sentances to trace! Its awesome! I've been having him trace his ABC's and his name! He does really well for a 3 year old. He did the sickest most funny thing the other day.... He said he needed to go potty so he went in the bathroom. He was taking a long time so I went to check on him and his whole sleeve was soaked up to his shoulder! He was drinking out of the toilet! I was dry heaving. I stripped him down and threw him in the shower in between dry heaves! I was pretty upset then but now its funny! Thankfully I had cleaned the toilet earlier that morning. Gotta love kids. I think he has night terrors too. The other night Brandon was gone so I let him sleep with me and he kept me up most the night screaming his head off. I tried talking to him to see what was wrong but it just made him scream more. He's done it a couple of times but not all night like that. Its sad when you can't calm them down. Poor kiddo.
Brandon had his wisdom teeth removed last week. He did one of the wisdom teeth studies, the ones that pay you for doing it and he said it was a traumatizing experience. Said he could hear them breaking his teeth and pulling them out. They couldn't get his left side to numb so he felt them cut his gums.... OUCH! He was pretty miserable there for a while. Its been a week and he's still having some trouble. Least its done though. I'm so glad they put me completely out for mine. I don't think I could have done the study like he did. Got some money out of it though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment