I swear now that I've had a baby my body has gone to the crapper! I use to be strong, fit, and never pull anything or hurt my back. Now I'm finding I do the simplest thing and I hurt my back. When I was pregnant with Sawyer, he loved my sciatic nerve. I mean LOVED it. Once I hit 6 months, he sat clear in my back and stayed put until I had my c-section. Those last 3 months I could barely move cause my back was in so much pain. I don't think it ever really healed either. I was getting ready to go to work this morning and I lifted Sawyer (in his car seat-pretty heavy) and WHAM! Completely screwed up my back. This is like the 5th time since he's been born. My sis the Physical Therapist will probably kill me when she finds this out and give me the "bend with your knees, not your back" lecture. I have been trying to be better about doing that since I know how easily my back gets thrown out but today I guess i just didn't think about it. I work at a desk for 10 hours a day.... sitting. That really doesn't make your back feel very good when its already in pain. I'd take something but I have to be very careful cause somethings I'm allergic to or it will dry me up and I'm not quite ready for that. So this is me just complaining about the pain in my ruddy back. Ugh. I think I'm going to have to start doing Yoga again. It not only tones but it helps strengthen those weak muscles such as MY BACK!
Just an FYI:

It'll save you a lot of grief! Trust me! :0)
1 comment:
SAD!!! Sounds to me like you're just getting OLD! :) j/k. I have back problems from a car accident that happened almost TWO YEARS ago...it's no good. I hope it gets better for you!
Post a Comment